I have never had a bigger meltdown in my life...

NoDoubt

...As I did when Suh was flagged for a personal foul (4:15 left in the 4th, they actually called it on Turner) for roughing the QB. It was a perfectly clean sac/tackle, the whistle had not blown. Just cause Suh is a beast and that QB is a little bitch and wiggled on the ground like and infant for a few seconds gives you no right to throw a flag.

Football is a violent, physical sport and these Big 12 officials are slowly turing it into pattycake.

Fire these officials before they ruin football.

What about the Dejon Gomes hit on the quarterback? I completely disagreed with that call 100%. Just because Florence fell hard to the ground does not mean it was a late hit. Gomes hit him right in the numbers with his hands and Florence toppled like a rag doll, not to mention that Gomes was well within range of it not being a late hit call. If he was a yard further back before he ran into Florence then yes, make the call, but that situation did not warrant it.

The worst thing for me was the interference call. our guy put one hand on him and it's called "taking a dive" the baylor dude should have won an award for greatest new actor.

and Helu's touchdown they didn't count luckily Robinson got it in.

Holy crap Let's put some pee wee league officials in so we can just play the game. I'm sorry but throwing flags talking about it then saying no foul on the play! Go to Vision World wipe the sand out of your JJ and let the boys play. :bang:bang:bang

...As I did when Suh was flagged for a personal foul (4:15 left in the 4th, they actually called it on Turner) for roughing the QB. It was a perfectly clean sac/tackle, the whistle had not blown. Just cause Suh is a beast and that QB is a little bitch and wiggled on the ground like and infant for a few seconds gives you no right to throw a flag.

Football is a violent, physical sport and these Big 12 officials are slowly turing it into pattycake.

They should throw a flag on you for calling their INJURED QB a little B****. Nebraska does not need no class fans like you. What a jerk! :boxosoap

classic :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

They should throw a flag on you for calling their INJURED QB a little B****. Nebraska does not need no class fans like you. What a jerk! :boxosoap

He wasn't injured, as soon as he saw the flag he got up and was fine. so jerk yourself

It's not the refs, they are only doing what the NCAA has told them to do. The focus this year was vulnerable players, but they have essentially told the refs to call a personal fouls on lots of things they would not have prior to this season. You can look at the NCAA rules to see the emphasis, and then watch the games to see how often these new personal fouls are called. It's not the refs and it's not the Big XII, it's all over college football this season.