Alone in 2nd place

Don't look now, but the Huskers look like we'll be alone in second tonight unless KU can turn it around in a hurry.

KState 3-1 playing OU tonight, will be 3-2

Nebraska 2-2

Iowa State 2-3

Kansas about to fall to 1-3 (down 14 with 6:35, Reesing just pulled from the game)

Missouri 1-3

Colorado 1-3

Are you saying you want to see the Huskers demolished in the Big 12 Champ game?

Don't look now, but the Huskers look like we'll be alone in second tonight unless KU can turn it around in a hurry.

Nebraska 2-2

Iowa State 2-3

Kansas about to fall to 1-3 (down 14 with 6:35, Reesing just pulled from the game)

Missouri 1-3

Colorado 1-3

Are you saying you DON'T want a chance to play for the Big 12 title?

:wtf

Nebraska 2-2

Iowa State 2-3

Missouri 1-3

Colorado 1-3

Are you saying you DON'T want a chance to play for the Big 12 title?

:wtf

I am saying the way the Huskers are playing I don't want them to get blown out on National TV...!!

Now

KState 3-2

Nebraska 2-2

Iowa State 2-3

Kansas about to fall to 1-3

Missouri 1-3

Colorado 1-3

1/2 game out of first.

Kansas State is up and down, they get Kansas and Missouri @ home, then come to Lincoln. I think they lose the next 3 to finish 3-5.

Nebraska is playing championship caliber D, and playing poorly on offense. Who really knows OU @ home, @ KU, KState @ home, then @ CU. I say we lose the next two, then win the final two to finish 4-4.

Iowa State at 2-3 gets OSU next week, Colorado the following and then goes to MU to close. I say loss, win, loss to finish 3-5.

Kansas benched Reesing today, and they have given up 36, 34, 35 and 42 points in conference so far and they go to KState next week, then get NU @ home, go to Texas, then play MU at Arrowhead. I say they win next week, beat NU and then lose the next two to finsih 3-5.

Missouri found something on offense today, they get Baylor next week, go to KState, then get Iowa State, and close at Arrowhead with KU. I can easily see them winning out, 5-3 and winning the North :(

I think NU has to take 3 of the last 4 to win the North.