What I Just Realized

I know this is a message board full of lots of different people with different lives. The only thing we have in common is this football team.

But i have seen alot of blame going on, whose fault it is and what we need to do to fix it. Does it really matter what we think. I mean we can speculate and argue. Start a million Cody Green threads and fire Watson threads. We say we need the option, we say we need to fire Watson, we say the WRs need work. But when it comes down to it, itsnt it just a big god dam waste of time. I didnt listen to the game today, i decided to work on my car which despirately needed it. I love listening to and watching the games but it comes down to what can WE do as fans. We can cheer and speculate but thats about it. The reigns are in Bo's and the other coaches hands. If they mess it up, we cant really do anything about it. I grew up in this teams hay day. I know, its one mans post at 3 in the morning. But really how many new threads about how awful the season is going do we need. Its not for me to decide where the team goes from here. I just put on my gear, and root when i get the chance.

I know this is a message board full of lots of different people with different lives. The only thing we have in common is this football team.

But i have seen alot of blame going on, whose fault it is and what we need to do to fix it. Does it really matter what we think. I mean we can speculate and argue. Start a million Cody Green threads and fire Watson threads. We say we need the option, we say we need to fire Watson, we say the WRs need work. But when it comes down to it, itsnt it just a big god dam waste of time. I didnt listen to the game today, i decided to work on my car which despirately needed it. I love listening to and watching the games but it comes down to what can WE do as fans. We can cheer and speculate but thats about it. The reigns are in Bo's and the other coaches hands. If they mess it up, we cant really do anything about it. I grew up in this teams hay day. I know, its one mans post at 3 in the morning. But really how many new threads about how awful the season is going do we need. Its not for me to decide where the team goes from here. I just put on my gear, and root when i get the chance.

I agree with you. There's really nothing we can do, but honestly the venting and either arguing or discussing with fellow Husker fans helps me.

Well, I guess if we all lived by your example, we wouldn't have a message board, eh?

But when it comes down to it, itsnt it just a big god dam waste of time.

yup.

goes to show... there are plenty of folks with too much time on their hands.

like me.

BTW- how's that hawkeye hating going for ya! ;)

I just want them to lose 2 games, that would shut this dam state up.

yeah, that could happen. two losses would really shut folks up after losing four games last season.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

you must have puked when the hawks came back from a 14 point deficit.