December bowl looking likely

Beating OU and KSU doesn't look real good now. KSU, as much as I hate to say it, look like they'll win the North.

We're not out of the North, but KU and CU are no gimmes either with our offense.

Of course, beating OU and/or KSU are possible, but not real likely.

Let's hope we don't limp into some pre-Christmas bowl with a long name and obscure sponsor.

Looking at our situation positively... :) at least we don't have to worry about getting spanked by Texas in the Big 12 Championship game the way it is starting to look. But it is starting to look like we may have to get a little lucky just to get to 6-6, not worried about the defense, but a team only has to put up 21 points and they should beat us at this point. I hope with Cody working in practice as #1 they can come up with more offense, but I am not holding my breath at this point. I think we need to be planting 4 leaf clovers in Memorial Stadium at this point.

Beating OU and KSU doesn't look real good now. KSU, as much as I hate to say it, look like they'll win the North.

We're not out of the North, but KU and CU are no gimmes either with our offense.

Of course, beating OU and/or KSU are possible, but not real likely.

Let's hope we don't limp into some pre-Christmas bowl with a long name and obscure sponsor.

I really do not know what to think at this stage, any kind of bowl this year would be a good thing.

7-5 sounds good to me. If only we could wake the offense up.