"The" NU vs OU Game

BigRedNV

I wasn't around for the "Game of the Century", but I can remember so many of the marquee matchups played on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

The "Final" Big 8 game meant going to the Orange Bowl which most time meant playing for a National Championship. Oranges were thrown, fans were hyped, yet it all came down to two Goliaths going to battle for the "W".

Things have definitely changed because of the Big 12 conference, but fans who have been around for a while can remember what it was all about. I was one of the first last week to say that we had no chance, but NU vs OU is something different.

I'm going out on a limb to say that the 'sKers prove all betters wrong and win the game tomorrow. More than likely will be a close game, but I hope you'all enjoy the win over the Sooners and add another notch in the pages of history when it comes to NU vs OU.

Go Big F'n Red!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't around for the "Game of the Century", but I can remember so many of the marquee matchups played on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

The "Final" Big 8 game meant going to the Orange Bowl which most time meant playing for a National Championship. Oranges were thrown, fans were hyped, yet it all came down to two Goliaths going to battle for the "W".

Things have definitely changed because of the Big 12 conference, but fans who have been around for a while can remember what it was all about. I was one of the first last week to say that we had no chance, but NU vs OU is something different.

I'm going out on a limb to say that the 'sKers prove all betters wrong and win the game tomorrow. More than likely will be a close game, but I hope you'all enjoy the win over the Sooners and add another notch in the pages of history when it comes to NU vs OU.

Go Big F'n Red!!!!!!!!!!!

Times have certainly changed. Especially with the Cincinnati game getting top billing in ESPN and in little letters at the bottom of the screen it says #24 OUv NU......just not right