How about Tyler Legate?

Enhance

I was extremely impressed with Tyler Legate in Saturday's win over Oklahoma.

He hit the gaps hard, slammed into the linebackers who you could tell wanted nothing to do with him, and was a general pain in the neck for the OU defenders all game.

I don't think he is getting enough attention for his job in Saturday's game. Fullbacks are always the unsung heroes of football games. They are the guys who don't get the big play recognition but are responsible for a lot of plays, and he looked especially good on the big runs Roy Helu busted last week.

I was very impressed with this kid, and I hope to see him utilized more in the future.

They need to give Legate the ball about 25 times a game and let him run over people on his way to scoring many touchdowns !!

I've never understood why they appear to be so against getting the ball to a fullback unless it is a pass in the flat. Fullbacks have always been a nice change of pace for a running game. Even if they don't net a lot of yardage, most people aren't expecting the 240 pound bruiser in the back field to get the ball.

Example: Warren Sapp, Ray Lewis and the entire Miami Defense in 1994!