A question, need to kill time.

So I've never been so jittery or like, not nervous but, I can't find the word for it. Anyways, I'm wishing I could push the fast forward button till 6:45pm. Anyone know what I can do for now to pass time and get pumped up for the game tomorrow?

Make your mother proud...do your homework...before Sunday night at 10 pm.

An SO, assuming you are in good standing, usually can figure out a way to relieve your tension. If worse comes to worst you can take matters into your own hand. Not as fun, but as far as relieving tension, it gets the job done...... I've heard.

:sarcasm I suppose you want him to post the video... <_<

An SO, assuming you are in good standing, usually can figure out a way to relieve your tension. If worse comes to worst you can take matters into your own hand. Not as fun, but as far as relieving tension, it gets the job done...... I've heard.

:sarcasm I suppose you want him to post the video... <_<

No, but she is welcome to if she wants.

So I've never been so jittery or like, not nervous but, I can't find the word for it. Anyways, I'm wishing I could push the fast forward button till 6:45pm. Anyone know what I can do for now to pass time and get pumped up for the game tomorrow?

Make your mother proud...do your homework...before Sunday night at 10 pm.

Excuse me I've graduated High School for your info

You should join a fantasy football league or find a bookie. Do your research, make the right calls and you might even double the money you have in your pocket. Other than that, maybe you could go around town and find some visitors and give them a little chat or show them your favorite bar/resteraunt.