Talent.......

This is great that Gimp spoke up on this issue, because I have had thoughts on it, too. To say that Mac Brown has been a failure at Texas is crazy. His record speaks for itself with or without his great talent. You still have to be a pretty decent coach to have that record. There's no reason not to believe he can start winning more big games. He is under-appreciated by many Texas fans. Kind of like another coach who was under-appreciated in the '70s and '80s.

Sounds good, but NU was promised a return to dominance, and I think that by not winning a Big12 or National Championship falls short of dominant.

10-2 and bowling in San Diego is 10-2 and bowling in San Diego, I dont care if you are Solich, Mack Brown, or Vince Lombardi. All it proves it that FS overachieved (lack of talent??) and Brown has underachieved.

Personally, I would rather overachieve anyday.

All it proves it that FS overachieved (lack of talent??) and Brown has underachieved.

I agree with you that Frankie overachieved(in 03 only). 02 is another story and the first few years we still had some of TO's boys around. I also think Mack Brown has underachieved a couple of years. They should of beat CU in 01. But last year I believe was a Great year for him. A BCS win is a pretty good year. He does need to beat OU this year.IMO