I have seen the future

I like our chances going into this game. I love the fact that all the analysts have already written us off two weeks ahead of the game. Being the underdog has its advantages in this type of situation, so lets embrace it.

On the other hand, as I've said in another thread that I posted last week, we have yet to put together that PERFECT GAME this year against a BCS-caliber team where both sides of the ball is playing lights out for 4 quarters. I can't help but wonder if this will be the game we deliver such a task?

Lastly, I hope Watson digs up a couple of trick plays for Texas. We have to play something that Texas hasn't seen in films this year. I can't think of a more opportune time to pull them out?

With but few exceptions, it is always the underdog who wins through sheer willpower.

Johnny Weissmuller

:w00t:hellloooo:horns2:bonez:woo:restore

GBR

colt-mccoy.jpg

"So Colt, how do you feel after being sacked 5 times by Suh, intercepted 3 times and losing 24-10 to Nebraska and having your National Championship hopes dashed?

It would mean absolutely nothing!

This is the kind of thread and thinking that is too far in the future.

If you want to get a "vision" ... may it be of sacks and interceptions for Colorado ...

... that should be the topic and thought at hand.

Stay in the present folks ... it will help the team to stay in the present ... and that is where we must be.

SheepdogMark