What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

I have had lots of blessings this year! We have a new granddaughter who is almost 2 months old! I'm having dinner here with all our family. Mom is still here.....almost completely recovered from her broken hip! One turkey is injected and waiting to be deep fried, the other is about ready to go in the oven, the pie is baked, and all the side dishes are about ready. The bar is set up (BECAUSE all our family will be here....LOL!). I have a great husband, 2 boys, a daughter-in-law, and a 3 year old granddaughter! I have the perfect job too! There are so many things to be thankful for.....what are you all thankful for this year?

PS....thank you to all our service men and women who do what they do so we can do what we do! Bless you all!

Go Big Red....beat the Buffs tomorrow!

Goin' old school:

God, family and country then job :) 6 hr. OT last night

Had most of the local relatives here at our house and stuffed ourselves silly. Good times.

Hope everyone has had a safe Thanksgiving Day.

Sayin' a prayer for our military that go into harms way. Stay safe and thank you.

Thanks to all the men and women in this nation that work dangerous jobs and keep us safe and out of harms way.

GBR