Idk where you guys get your info from or if you do much research at all! There is a netbook made by a company called Accer that makes in my mind the top netbook. The only reason you would buy one from your cell phone provider is if you needed the internet where there was not a wifi hot spot. Thee absolute only think that you need with the netbook is an external cd drive, if you plan to burn cds or upload any special software. And in a previous post someone mention a usb drive, anyone who is computer oriented has one of these. Accer I highly recommend it if you are looking for a netbook.

If you are looking for a one stop shop computer you cant go wrong with a macbook. They are second to none and the customer service and satisfaction is second to none. Also a tip all apple products minus ipods and phone your receive a student discount on.

Hope this helps

Idk where you guys get your info from or if you do much research at all! There is a netbook made by a company called Accer that makes in my mind the top netbook. The only reason you would buy one from your cell phone provider is if you needed the internet where there was not a wifi hot spot. Thee absolute only think that you need with the netbook is an external cd drive, if you plan to burn cds or upload any special software. And in a previous post someone mention a usb drive, anyone who is computer oriented has one of these. Accer I highly recommend it if you are looking for a netbook.

If you are looking for a one stop shop computer you cant go wrong with a macbook. They are second to none and the customer service and satisfaction is second to none. Also a tip all apple products minus ipods and phone your receive a student discount on.

Hope this helps

Actually I felt I got very good advice and appreciated the input, as I am not too tech savy.