Authentic Nebraska College Footbal Jersey

I've been looking all over the place for an authentic jersey and have been unsuccessful.

When I say authentic, I'm talking about the jersey the players wear.

The numbers are sewn on and the sleeves have the elastic in them.

I've done extensive searches on the internet.

I was able to find what appeared to be an authentic jersey but didn't have the elastic sleeves.

There were a few sites carrying authentic nike jerseys for other teams but no Adidas jerseys.

I've called around to UNL bookstore, husker hounds, several others and none of them carried the jersey.

I would like to think I'm not the only husker fan that would like a jersey just like the players wear.

Has anyone been able to locate an authentic jersey recently?

Thanks.

I've been looking all over the place for an authentic jersey and have been unsuccessful.

I was able to find what appeared to be an authentic jersey but didn't have the elastic sleeves.

There were a few sites carrying authentic nike jerseys for other teams but no Adidas jerseys.

I've called around to UNL bookstore, husker hounds, several others and none of them carried the jersey.

I would like to think I'm not the only husker fan that would like a jersey just like the players wear.

Thanks.

try out for the team? :dunno:dunno:dunno (i hope my sarcasm is not off putting). maybe they are unavailable. this topic was on here before and i do not think those jerseys are available because they are custom made.

Thanks.

Just ran across this. Hope it helps. The supposed "authentic" one is the $149 one.

http://mycollegefootballjerseys.com/catego...ka-cornhuskers/