American Chopper

That show single-handedly destroyed the Discovery Channel.

I must sound like a stiff being so negative on the two threads about tv shows, but this one...

I acctualy like the show, it's definately entertaining. But the Discovery Channel used to be about science and nature and all that. Now, I guess they just decided that because they have all those other channels they can dedicate the entire channel to American Chopper and American Hot Rod and all that. Makes people who acctualy want to watch the freakin' Discovery Channel pay extra to get those extra channels.

Venting aside, a Huskers bike would rock the world.

I usually catch the late night episodes once I am done posting up the huskerboard. I find it amusing at how Paul Sr. just orders and barks at his son, and they fight over it every time, and never accomplish anything with it. I think Mikey is pretty funny when they have him around. I do agree that the Discovery Channel has changed directions, but hasn't all of TV? Everything anymore is about filming someone's life, or job, or just a competition like Survivor.

Just like sports tickets whatever sells will be what u see. OCC has changed so much from when they first started. I think Discovery has fronted a lot of cash among others that OCC has expanded drastically. Since I look more like a very old Mikey and get on the show I gotta throw the bones :lol: My chances are probably like winning the CA lottery <_<

Discovery HD has some pretty cool shows about aminals(sic) and such but yeah they are just trying to get viewer share like everyone else.

BRJ everyone has an opinion I still bitch they took MASH off the air :lol:

GBR