Oregon vs Oregon State Game Thread

redout22

If Oregon wins, USC goes to the Holiday Bowl, as a potential opponent. If Oregon loses, I think they go to the Holiday Bowl.

I kind of like USC as an opponent in a down year.

I think I like Oregon a bit better than Oregon St, except for the plethora of unis. I liked Belotti, and Kelly seems ok. I have this impression of Oregon State as a bit of dirty team. Maybe that's just based on the guy a few years ago who leveled 2 punt returners well before the punt got to them, taking one of them out for the season. I think that was under Erickson, who I always thought was evil, but he's long gone.

Looks like a good game to watch, plenty of noise at Autzen, lots of action.

I think our Backups on the D-Line could start for either of these programs! I remember when we played USC @ USC a few years ago I read an article with a quote from one of USCs O-lineman saying we had some of the bigger guys upfront they had ever played against and it was tough for him because he just doesnt get that week to week in the pac-10. Do they(Pac-10) go for smaller guys for a in theory better pass rush?? Kind of like the Potter build @ DT?

And dang this Oregon offense is fun to watch ! Makes me happy we have the defensive mastermind of our times as our head coach.

I remember this game earlier it was interesting...

Oregon State.= Sep. 19 Cincinnati L 18-28

2nd alf jus sraed. Sill 23-21 OSU

:cheers Did you drink a little too much at half time? :)

:rollin just noticed it. Woops.

Anyway did anybody see the injury to Oregons State DB. Looked gruesome but he didn't look in pain. He just looked mad. If that was me I would still be on the ground rolling around in pain.

2nd alf jus sraed. Sill 23-21 OSU

:cheers Did you drink a little too much at half time? :)

:rollin just noticed it. Woops.

Anyway did anybody see the injury to Oregons State DB. Looked gruesome but he didn't look in pain. He just looked mad. If that was me I would still be on the ground rolling around in pain.

Yea, I did see that. I thought maybe he would give a thumbs up or something, but he look really pissed.

I wonder what the over on this game was? Another quarter and they might break 100 total points.