Game Day Question...

So Game Day is going to be at the Big 12 Championship game tomorrow, is what I've heard. First time at a Nebraska game this year? Anyone know when was the last season that Game Day was not at the sight of a Nebraska game?

According to my Directv schedule, they will be broadcasting from Atlanta......which I think is where the ACC championship will be played.

They're at the SEC championship game

They have a huge production they are setting up to go live to before the game just out front of the stadium>its not gameday but a special coverage, a bunch of us are meeting at the rangers stadium and going up early to put some red in the background > message me for details

So Game Day is going to be at the Big 12 Championship game tomorrow, is what I've heard. First time at a Nebraska game this year? Anyone know when was the last season that Game Day was not at the sight of a Nebraska game?

According to my Directv schedule, they will be broadcasting from Atlanta......which I think is where the ACC championship will be played.

ATL is SEC...ACC is in Tampa.