Nebraska vs Texas

I know our rival always has been and will be Oklahoma. But it seems like every single time that we play Texas we play them extremely close and always get screwed in the end.

starting from 96 til now.

2002- Jamal Lord throws an interception in the endzone when we were down 3 points and already in field goal range.

2006- Terrence Nunn fumbles after we already got the first down with Texas with no time out left

2007- the terrible nebraska team takes texas to the wire in Austin until texas scores on an 86 yard run

and tonight...

It just seems like we always play Texas extremely close and with oklahoma rebuilding I can see Nebraska and Texas being the main teams in the Big XII and competing for the Big XII championship year in and year out for the next couple of years.

just my 2 cents...

I know our rival always has been and will be Oklahoma. But it seems like every single time that we play Texas we play them extremely close and always get screwed in the end.

starting from 96 til now.

2002- Jamal Lord throws an interception in the endzone when we were down 3 points and already in field goal range.

2006- Terrence Nunn fumbles after we already got the first down with Texas with no time out left

2007- the terrible nebraska team takes texas to the wire in Austin until texas scores on an 86 yard run

and tonight...

It just seems like we always play Texas extremely close and with oklahoma rebuilding I can see Nebraska and Texas being the main teams in the Big XII and competing for the Big XII championship year in and year out for the next couple of years.

just my 2 cents...

Don't forget 1999, 1998, and 1996.