The Tiger count is up to 9

WCHusker

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5B64...type=sportsNews

And now the potential DUI coverup is starting to be exposed.

That article states that Tiger was prescribed Ambien. I researched Ambien and some similar drugs last year when a doctor recommended a sleep aid to a family member (which we opted against). One interesting and scary side effect is "sleep driving". If you Google "sleep driving Ambien" you can see all sorts of stories about it. Like this:

"Ambien made me sleepwalk, sleep-eat and sleep-drive! I would wake up with food in my bed, not remembering anything that happened.

My mother said I would walk into the living room and start talking to her. I had no recollection this had happened.

A year ago, I woke in the hospital with a broken femur, ankle and patella, a fractured skull and a broken finger. I had been sleep-driving!

Not saying that is what happened to Tiger, but some of these drugs have serious, unintended side effects. Way over-prescribed IMHO.

oh sh#t

Tiger Gets Order Blocking Nude Photos, Videos

Posted Dec 10th 2009 7:02PM by TMZ Staff

Tiger Woods' British lawyers have obtained a court order from the High Court in London, prohibiting British publications from publishing any nude photos and videos of Tiger Woods ... and TMZ has obtained copies of the documents.

Tiger Woods' lawyers sent a letter to multiple UK papers and blogs, stating the court order "prevents the publication of private and confidential information contained in the Order.... this Order is not to be taken as any admission that any such photographs exist, and in the event they do exist they may have been fabricated, altered, manipulated and/or changed to create the false appearance and impression that they are nude photographs of our client."

The court order also covers any possible videos. It blocks the publication of "any photographs, footage or images taken or obtained of the claimant [Tiger] naked or any naked parts of the claimant's [Tiger's] body or of him involved in any sexual activity."

The lawyer's letter says, "Our client is not aware of any images and in any event he would not have consented to any such photographs being taken nor would he have consented to the dissemination or exploitation of the same."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ZLYnBOAC

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ZLYnBOAC

Report: Wife to divorce Woods

Elin Nordegren, the wife of Tiger Woods, will seek a divorce, ABC News.com is reporting.

A source close to Nordegren told the Web site on Wednesday that a "divorce is 100 percent on."

Elin Nordegren and Tiger Woods have been married for five years and have two children.

Nordegren was recently photographed pumping gas without her wedding ring.

Woods and his wife have been married for five years and have a 2-year-old daughter and a 10-month-old son.

Woods announced late last week he was taking an indefinite leave from public life and golf while he works to fix his marriage after multiple allegations of infidelity.

The announcement came two weeks after Woods crashed his SUV into a tree outside his Florida home, setting in motion a stunning downfall for the world's No. 1 player who for 13 years rarely made news off the golf course. One woman who said she had a 31-month affair with Woods shared a voice mail that she said Woods left her two nights before his Nov. 27 accident.

"I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children," Woods said in a statement released last week. "I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness. It may not be possible to repair the damage I've done, but I want to do my best to try."

Woods has not been seen in public since the accident. "The Oprah Winfrey Show" has contacted Woods about appearing on the show.

"We have reached out to Tiger Woods' representatives, but nothing is confirmed," Harpo Productions told the Chicago Tribune on Wednesday.