Colorado fans

AngryHusker88

Colorado fans...when Shawn Watson OC'd for your school, u guys won 1 Big XII title & played for 4. I want to know your honest opinion of Shawn Watson during the time he spent at your school. Was he a good playcaller, was he a bad playcaller, how did the majority of the fanbase feel about Watson, were u guys happy or upset to see him leave, ect.

I really want to know ur guys opinion on this.

Sorry, I just got back from a cruise.....

I was not a fan of Watson, I thought he wanted to turn us into some passing team when the strength of Colorado football in my eyes has been on the ground. We had a good stretch, probably only second to you all, of turning out a fantastic rushing attack with solid offensive linemen, Watson to me is a finesse kind of guy and we continue that now under Hawkins. I believe to in order to be able to win the Big 12 North you need to be a physical running oriented team, there are just too many games that can be played in our division where the weather can suck.

Thx for sharing BeachBuffs

1 thing that I'm really curious about is...how did you feel when Shawn Watson left? Happy, relieved, upset, indifferent? I know if Watson got canned, I'd be very happy & relieved. But the Watson defenders always point to the fact that Watson had success at Colorado as 1 of the reasons for why he should be retained.

1 thing that I'm really curious about is...how did you feel when Shawn Watson left? Happy, relieved, upset, indifferent? I know if Watson got canned, I'd be very happy & relieved. But the Watson defenders always point to the fact that Watson had success at Colorado as 1 of the reasons for why he should be retained.

I give Barnett the credit as opposed to Watson....

I give Barnett the credit as opposed to Watson....

hmmm....i tend to agree with the buffalo, but what if he is using his superior colorado psychoanalytic intelligence in reverse on us humble, dimwitted nebraskans???

im so lost.. :ahhhhhhhh