Is the WCO dead?

Hunter94

I think he's just adapting to what he has, talent-wise... Lee didn't amount to be what Watson thought, and Green needed the playing time to get better... I think Watson likes to mix it up a lot, and not stick to one philosophy... Seems like he is finding his play-calling niche and will use the I backs we have, combined with Green next year to make a nice balanced power offense....

It's confusing. I thought that Watson said the last half of the season he was fighting his urge to throw the ball like he wants to. I can't help but think that he is adjusting to our players because his offense wasn't working. I would prefer he runs his offense the way he wants to and go recruit the players he needs. But I won't complain about wins.

So I agree with rawhide-jr.

It's confusing. I thought that Watson said the last half of the season he was fighting his urge to throw the ball like he wants to. I can't help but think that he is adjusting to our players because his offense wasn't working. I would prefer he runs his offense the way he wants to and go recruit the players he needs. But I won't complain about wins.

Was just wondering what offense has he been recruiting for in the last four years?

all i know is watson needs to get his head outta his a$$...he was a left over from the callahan regime so that means that he's already had 4-5 years to recruit "his" players...so none of this- he needs time to bring his players in bullcrap excuse...you can look across the country and find many many teams with much less talent than nu and they still produce offensively....two words that best describe watson's offense: predictable and unimaginative... no wonder they can't move the ball. the opposition already knows its coming...wish SW and the WCO was gone..

This is a good thing. This is the thing everyone hit Callahan for. He refused to change his offense to fit his personnel. The sign of a really good coach is one who takes the time to change the offense if it isn't working.

A bad, ego-driven coach refuses to change, and thinks the player should change their playing style to fit the system.

Was just wondering what offense has he been recruiting for in the last four years?

That is the million dollar question. I wish i knew.

Watson has spent the last part of the season mocking his own game plans saying he feels like Woody Hayes publicly. The guy is a retard, what top prospect hearing him would waste his career here. Any top prospect that sees his play calling should bend over laughing not signing to come here.

The reason Cininatti's ND kelly excelled is he found diamonds in the rough. Watson takes a diamond and has them sit on the bench.

Looking at other toprecuit running backs were promised a chance and they get no carries. Okafor would have some carries at most places. He needs an opportunity to prove himself!

Get used to years of Watson torture and then Bo will get fired for going 6-6 and no bowl

TO will be gone and so will Bo and we will wander looking for coach.

Alabama is going to win a NC with a running game. When is the last time we had a top running back? It was under Solich who so many of you disdain!

Frank Solich rember him #45 could coach and he had some decent backs.

Get in the shotgun, get used to it WCO bs for the near future slow Watson torture!

Watson has spent the last part of the season mocking his own game plans saying he feels like Woody Hayes publicly. The guy is a retard, what top prospect hearing him would waste his career here. Any top prospect that sees his play calling should bend over laughing not signing to come here.

The reason Cininatti's ND kelly excelled is he found diamonds in the rough. Watson takes a diamond and has them sit on the bench.

Looking at other toprecuit running backs were promised a chance and they get no carries. Okafor would have some carries at most places. He needs an opportunity to prove himself!

Get used to years of Watson torture and then Bo will get fired for going 6-6 and no bowl

TO will be gone and so will Bo and we will wander looking for coach.

Alabama is going to win a NC with a running game. When is the last time we had a top running back? It was under Solich who so many of you disdain!

Frank Solich rember him #45 could coach and he had some decent backs.

Get in the shotgun, get used to it WCO bs for the near future slow Watson torture!

Theres a little hope maybe the OC of ALABAMA will get the Headcoaching job at San Jose. Then maybe Saban will try and get Watson. Course might have to get Saban drunk and only show him the sunbelt games.