suh, heisman

ctaylor

yes i know there are tons of suh for heisman threads. but i was watching the basketball game on espn( not really sure who is playing, ohio state and butler maybe?) haha but its halftime and they talked about the heisman and dont know names of the guys doing the game but one had a official vote. guy 1 asked guy 2 who is going to win he said suh, and guy 3 who has the vote said that its about time that the best player in college football will win and it will be suh...

now i started this thread just to focus on does suh REALLY have a shot. yes we all know and think he SHOULD win it. but i want every bodys thoughts do you think he ACTUALLY has a shot at winning it? my answer is yes. actuall i think he has about a 70 percent chance?

mods feel free to delete if you think there is to much suh, heisman threads going on..

yes i know there are tons of suh for heisman threads. but i was watching the basketball game on espn( not really sure who is playing, ohio state and butler maybe?) haha but its halftime and they talked about the heisman and dont know names of the guys doing the game but one had a official vote. guy 1 asked guy 2 who is going to win he said suh, and guy 3 who has the vote said that its about time that the best player in college football will win and it will be suh...

now i started this thread just to focus on does suh REALLY have a shot. yes we all know and think he SHOULD win it. but i want every bodys thoughts do you think he ACTUALLY has a shot at winning it? my answer is yes. actuall i think he has about a 70 percent chance?

mods feel free to delete if you think there is to much suh, heisman threads going on..

I really hope he wins, but do I REALLY think it? No probably not. But he deserves it more then any other player just using rational analytical thinking. If I had to put a percentage on it I would say 20%, based on nothing just a guess.