From the San Antonio Paper

Since I'm from there, I hit the San Antonio paper's web site every once in a while. Found this.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/Heisman...nouncement.html

While the Big 12 title game might have hurt McCoy's chances, it was a boost for Nebraska defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh, who dominated that contest with a record 41/2 sacks and seven tackles for loss. At one point, he threw McCoy down to the turf like a LaGuardia baggage handler tossing a duffel bag, and he said he was surprised Thursday when McCoy volunteered to sit next to him at an awards ceremony in Orlando.

“I asked him if he was sore,” said Suh, the first defensive player invited to the Heisman ceremony since Michigan's Charles Woodson won it in 1997. “And he just laughed.”

Since I'm from there, I hit the San Antonio paper's web site every once in a while. Found this.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/Heisman...nouncement.html

While the Big 12 title game might have hurt McCoy's chances, it was a boost for Nebraska defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh, who dominated that contest with a record 41/2 sacks and seven tackles for loss. At one point, he threw McCoy down to the turf like a LaGuardia baggage handler tossing a duffel bag, and he said he was surprised Thursday when McCoy volunteered to sit next to him at an awards ceremony in Orlando.

“I asked him if he was sore,” said Suh, the first defensive player invited to the Heisman ceremony since Michigan's Charles Woodson won it in 1997. “And he just laughed.”

LMAO...that's awesome. Seems like the quite guy Suh might have a little smack talk in him...lol