Suh living up the expectations

n.e.husker

I know there is still one game left to play, but i am left remembering this boards many discussions of the possibilty of Ndamukong Suh being able to live up to the high expectations we, the media had all put on him.

My answer: hell yes!

Cleaned up at the award shows, FINISHED 4th IN THE HEISMAN RACE! Huge individual accomplishments.

From the opener he has carried this team, showing them how to play with the passion and never give up attitude. I havent seen a defensive player of his capabilties have such great effect on each and every play of a game. Opposing Os had to scheme around him or commit extra blockers his direction. His presence has allowed our D to grow exponentially. With the pressure that our front four alone put on o lines and qbs allowed many different looks for the back 7 to play with(dropping into coverage, blitzing).

In my eyes he has lived up to and surpassed my expectations not only with his individual performance, but also his ability to make those around him better.

Thank you Mr. Suh, you have made watching husker football that much better.

Good luck in the future(not that he needs it)