quarterbacks....

Hunter94

I think folks are laying too much on the line. Lee and the wr's just aren't getting it done. Our pass-blocking really isn't too bad. But Zach has little feel for the rush, doesn't buy time in the pocket, doesn't tuck and run when he should, and doesn't go through his progressions. Plus he's not very accurate. Nobody has stepped-up as a go-to wr, there isn't one I really trust to make a catch. Holt should've at-least been able to step-in as a solid move-the-sticks guy but he's disappeared. Because of Lee and the wr's D's don't respect our passing-attack and stack the box. So even if the line does block decently there's still more guys nearby to make the tackle. An improved passing-game would open the run up more IMO

I'm not saying the line has been stellar, we don't knock teams off the ball like we should and win the war in the trenches. We could definitely be better. But IMO they aren't the primary culprit for our O being off.

I agree that while our OLine was marginal our qb play w/Lee was muich more incredibly inept. If I never see him run the option again it will be too soon. His passing is about as accurate as a howitzer. That SW was raving about him this spring is almost from the Twilight Zone. Our Wr's? Do they come to Lincoln with ready made hands of stone?

I still say it's asking too much for our OLine to excel in both run and pass blocking. Excel in one and be decent in the other is what TO's Oline did for decades. Our offense desperately needs an identity. Something they are comfortable and very competent with. Also something to recuit and develop players for.

I would still love to see us use a vicious fb.

do also agree, can't ask the world of them, but enough of the penalties to start. I'd love to see the TE get some decent use too, some of those Lee bootlegs actually worked.

I expect they'll start lee in the bowl.

and lee will have the edge in the spring.

but the best qb will emerge...

I sure hope not, he has had a whole year to prove his worth.

Time to give somebody else there chance.

The waterboy could run a better option.

As far as I am concerned spring ball starts now for the offense and the defense will carry us to a Holiday bowl victory.

I think they start lee because of his experience.

bo knows football.

there must be some reason that green isn't playing more.

something the coaches see or maybe don't see in him.

I would expect both to get some pt in the bowl.

nu should get an early lead.

the d will keep them there. :horns2

I think they start lee because of his experience.

bo knows football.

there must be some reason that green isn't playing more.

something the coaches see or maybe don't see in him.

I would expect both to get some pt in the bowl.

nu should get an early lead.

the d will keep them there. :horns

I doubt Green plays, heard this before

Something has to change before next fall, maybe its Martinez