Nebraska vs Tulsa

The tempo of that BYU / Nevada game was through the roof. One of the fastest games I have ever seen played. Nebraska will have to slow BYU down in order to win. The good thing is that our defense is far better than Nevada's defense so we shouldn't have to try and run the floor against them like that. Hope for an outcome much like the Tulsa game....BYU has the ability to score in bunches.

I thought yesterday was the most complete game of basketball I have seen Nebraska play in a while. Some of the more inexperienced players like Jones and Jeter really stepped up and impressed me, they looked like leaders; Jones hitting big 3's when they were needed most, and then Jeter taking the ball to the rack and throwing up a left hander high off the glass with two guys on him under 1 min left in the game.....love it. It's always a good thing when you're 11 games into the season about ready to open up league play and your team is starting to gel. I really hope they can keep the confidence level up and prove the critics wrong.

I know a lot of people were upset over on a bettors forum that Nebraska pulled the upset yesterday :). I of course put 20 bucks on Nebraska.....the Huskers are the only team I will bet on. If I lose I really don't care about losing 20 bucks because I am more upset that we lost....but if we win, then I am double happy because we won and I made an extra 20!