Best ideas for a newborn of NU fans

jauken

Wife is in hospital as we speak inducing ...please think of prayers for her and my newborn son health and safety... Last night as a non-parent.... and tomorrow i should have hopefully a healthy 25 in , 10 lb son...

Ill update as soon as i can on her condition tomorrow.. any prayers are appreciated.. heck im nervous for everyone ;)

If he really comes out that big, yikes! Hope things go well for you, the first few months can be very rough, but it is all worth it and then some.

Whatever you do, do not even acknowledge it when she poops herself in the delivery room!

Congrats to you & your wife. My wife and I just had our first daughter in September, and I can say that no amount of advice can adequately prepare you for the way things change the moment the kid is out. We're deep in 'bama country here in Birmingham. My wife and her family are rabid 'bama fans, so I'm fighting a huge uphill battle for my daughter's fandom. One suggestion I'd make is to get the kid back to Lincoln for a game as early and often as possible. Nothing cements an appreciation for the team quite like a game at Memorial Stadium.