Stickman adventures

Ah the holidays!

That time of year when we travel hundreds of miles to see family... only to remember why we moved away in the first place.

For Stickman however, travel to his grandparents can be dangerous.

stickman-1.jpg

He’d travel by car, but the gas pump contraption is beyond his cognitive skills.

stickman2.jpg

He’d travel by boat, but the choppy seas going up and down, up and down, up and down….bleargh I made myself nauseous. Where was I? Oh yes, vomiting is strictly prohibited, so boats are out.

stickman3.jpg

Guess he’ll just have to hoof it. Over the river and through the woods and past the treacherous snow covered peaks. And all for a poorly knitted sweater that smells like moth balls. Godspeed Sticky!

stickman4.jpg

This week’s installment of Stickman in Peril features poor Stickman’s decline into the seedy underbelly of crime.

It all started innocently enough, with Sticky falling in with a rough group of kids. They dared him to join in their devil may care antics such as playing chicken with cars…while on bicycles. It would seem no one was old enough to buy a motorcycle yet.

stickman-4way.jpg

Petty crime led to misdemeanors which led to drugs and drugs led to…pole dancing on public trains for spare change? Oh Stickman, you don’t have to degrade yourself like that.

stickman-dance.jpg

Of course, crime doesn’t pay. Even sexy crime like stripping in a public forum. Don’t worry, I’m sure the police brutality will come up in his trial. Seriously cops? Did you HAVE to slam the door on him?

stickman-gate.jpg

129052739472949471.jpg