Huskers season

Taylor

In my opionion this season was a big step foward for this program. The offense definitley took a step backwards but we were competitive in every game. When is the last time we could say that? We showed that we can play with anybody like Texas ,Ok, and Vtech. I dont care if it was a down year for Ok they still have alot of talent. Overall we should of won some games that we lost like texas and Iowa state but I am happy with this teams effort and they way they finished the season. Bo's teams seem to finish strong. I also like that we beat alot of our big rivals Ok, Mizzou, Kstate, and Colorado.

In my opionion this season was a big step foward for this program. The offense definitley took a step backwards but we were competitive in every game. When is the last time we could say that? We showed that we can play with anybody like Texas ,Ok, and Vtech. I dont care if it was a down year for Ok they still have alot of talent. Overall we should of won some games that we lost like texas and Iowa state but I am happy with this teams effort and they way they finished the season. Bo's teams seem to finish strong. I also like that we beat alot of our big rivals Ok, Mizzou, Kstate, and Colorado.

Well said, Taylor!!!! We allowed 146 points!!!! That is sick. Cody Green will be the answer for the next 3 years.

Bo has done a great job in two full years. He had a lot of de-commits when they finally got rid of BC.

I used to cringe watching BC clock run down when Texas is at your 10 and going for a winning FG. Got off topic there but great statement Taylor.

It has been 10 years since OU has been held with a TD. They will go out an beat Stanford and give more respect to the Big 12.

IMO for a team to be a rival they have to be able to beat you more than a couple of times in 30 years. That kind of narrows the group down to Oklahoma.

T_O_B

:)