Football is Fake!

BigRedJake

They're real case, those are both people's names

really, well alright then, i apologize to Mr. Brownbly for sort of making fun of his name :yeah:thumbs

in any case (no pun intended) i'll have to look those up sometime when i'm really curious... and really bored. :smokin

you do have to admit though, it is really amazing how they fixed the mizzou game in 1997. i mean, these acting "football players" sometimes only get one shot on live TV and if Davison hadn't made that fake catch- there coulda been some hell to pay from the people that design the outcome of each game!

and that famous Cal vs Stanford ending-- what creative genious designed that one?! man they just don't make 'em like they used to.

Acctualy, he says college football is real, it's just the NFL that's fake.

well that just makes it even dumber then doesn't it?

so "real" college players have to learn to act by the time they get to the NFL..? no wonder they get paid so much. <_<

it must be a huge conspiracy in this guy's little head to imagine that, out of the thousands of NFL players there's ever been, none of them decided to let the secret out. oh, except for a couple covered-up trials. :yeah

I wouldn't be surprised if Olympic Curling was fake though...