Football is Fake!

BigRedJake

Just saw this on the GameFaqs Madden 06 message board. Apparently, this guy is serious.

anyways, the NFL is the national football league, a group of teams most representing states as apposed to cities play 1 on 1 in a league wise tourny to see who is the best.

thats how the basic ignorant mind thinks in america, this is wrong to an extent, each game is scripted, the nation only has a certain abount of money and where are they going to get money...? from the people

now there are numorous cities that need money but they dont have the finances to get what they need whether it be school, roads or other, thats where the NFL comes in each game is scriupted so that the towns that need it the most get to the playoffs and then the ones who are really desperate get to go to the superbowl, now this gets the team more money and that money goes directly to the state who "earns" it, in other words, the team that wins the scripted match, we are paying to fix the states by going to these games and giving them or money, this has been prooved in cases such as brownbly vs colorade and locard vs michigan, these cases were not leaked a lot, a lot still remains a mystery

now this is in no way wrong, we are getting entertained and its going to a good cause, so watch your football and enjoy it, if you want to watch something real watch rugby or WWE

...wow

now there are numorous cities that need money but they dont have the finances to get what they need whether it be school, roads or other, thats where the NFL comes in each game is scriupted so that the towns that need it the most get to the playoffs and then the ones who are really desperate get to go to the superbowl

I don't think this clown's ever been to Detroit

now there are numorous cities that need money but they dont have the finances to get what they need whether it be school, roads or other, thats where the NFL comes in each game is scriupted so that the towns that need it the most get to the playoffs and then the ones who are really desperate get to go to the superbowl

I don't think this clown's ever been to Detroit

Or Cleveland, Or Cincinati, or any of the other poor cities that don't even have a team...

Sounds like my grandfather, no disrespect to the man but he believes the 'bookies' in Vegas control the outcome of NFL games...

a common misconception. it's actually the bravarian illuminati.

it's surprising how how many people get mixed up about that.

this has been prooved in cases such as brownbly vs colorade and locard vs michigan, these cases were not leaked a lot, a lot still remains a mystery

prOOved, huh? since when are trials, which tend to be public in this country, "not leaked a lot"? Were these military trials or something? and where the heck is colorade anyway? is that one of our territories? it must be next to G'tmo, as that might explain the need for a secret non-leaked a lot military case.

and what kind of BS name is "Brownbly"? is that Dutch?

as a teacher of mine once said, "some people still truly believe the earth is flat".

and as my bumper sticker says "Stupid People Shouldn't Breed". obviously somebody did, and this kind thing is what you get.

:dumdum

this has been prooved in cases such as brownbly vs colorade and locard vs michigan, these cases were not leaked a lot, a lot still remains a mystery

prOOved, huh? since when are trials, which tend to be public in this country, "not leaked a lot"? Were these military trials or something? and where the heck is colorade anyway? is that one of our territories? it must be next to G'tmo, as that might explain the need for a secret non-leaked a lot military case.

and what kind of BS name is "Brownbly"? is that Dutch?

as a teacher of mine once said, "some people still truly believe the earth is flat".

and as my bumper sticker says "Stupid People Shouldn't Breed". obviously somebody did, and this kind thing is what you get.

:dumdum

They're real case, those are both people's names, but they have absolutely no bearing on what this guy is talking about. They're about betting on football and alleged fixing of games. If I remember right, they were both dismissed due to lack of evidence.

They're real case, those are both people's names

really, well alright then, i apologize to Mr. Brownbly for sort of making fun of his name :yeah:thumbs

in any case (no pun intended) i'll have to look those up sometime when i'm really curious... and really bored. :smokin

you do have to admit though, it is really amazing how they fixed the mizzou game in 1997. i mean, these acting "football players" sometimes only get one shot on live TV and if Davison hadn't made that fake catch- there coulda been some hell to pay from the people that design the outcome of each game!

and that famous Cal vs Stanford ending-- what creative genious designed that one?! man they just don't make 'em like they used to.