Ross A Leader

Dave brought this up, took the words out of my mouth. I cant mention Cory Ross without thinking of the tremendous heart the he displayed. I dont care if we were way behind. Dailey would sail pass after pass over peoples heads. Cory would work even harder. He took it as his responsibility to try to carry us. He gives incredible individual effort along with being the ultimate team player.

i think Cory will go higher in the draft than a lot of people think.....great character and ability which any NFL team could make room for........

hunter

Agreed - and just as importantly, he produces. I don't think anyone would say that last year's offensive line was great - I will say that I was pleasently surprised by it. But despite that, look at what Ross did. And he did it in a new offense that introduced the forward pass.

If Ross has a year anywhere close to what he had last year, I think he'll go high.

i think Cory will go higher in the draft than a lot of people think.....great character and ability which any NFL team could make room for........

hunter

Agreed - and just as importantly, he produces. I don't think anyone would say that last year's offensive line was great - I will say that I was pleasently surprised by it. But despite that, look at what Ross did. And he did it in a new offense that introduced the forward pass.

If Ross has a year anywhere close to what he had last year, I think he'll go high.

Ross will be remembered for a long time.