Neb vs. FS, Game 2 - REDEMPTION!!!

Tough start, wasn't expecting nesseth to blow it last night like he did. Rough start. I've never been overly impressed with Mariot or his stuff, hopefully he can be better than this though. Yost sounded like he was pretty good last night, hopefully that'll continue. Giller wasn't too impressive today from what I heard (was at a wedding all day today, didn't get to listen to it at all), but it's just his first outing, should be better as he gets more experience. I'm hoping to see Lemke tomorrow or monday for a decent stint. It'll be interesting to see what Hauptman's role is going through the year.. Wouldn't be overly surprised to see him take a spot in the rotation if Mariot continues to struggle like he did today. However, gotta take everything in perspective here. We didn't have a single outdoor practice until thursday in fresno, compared to them being outside the whole time now. Sucks to see last nights game end like that when we had a chance to get a win out of the gate.. hopefully we can take both tomorrow and monday's games, but if not, at least 1 of the 3.. then go down to houston next week and get 2 of 3 (either Rice or Elon, both will be tournament teams) before we get SDSU at home then travel to UCLA....