Maine PPV game - List of where to watch

Coloradans For Nebraska

P.O. Box 4271 Englewood, Colorado 80155 www.coloradansfornebraska.com

NU Season Opener to be Televised on Pay-Per-View

The Maine-Nebraska college football game on Saturday, Sept. 3 will be telecast with a 5:00 PM MT kickoff.

All four Fox & Hound (Bars and Grill) locations will carry the game.

Come early to get a seat. Last year, people had to be turned away. There are alternative watch sites which are also advertisers listed that you may wish to attend. Remember that as a PPV game it may not be shown at your favorite location. Be sure to check before you go. All sites listed in this email will carry the game.

Additional Watch Sites

The northern Colorado site will be JACKSON'S SPORTS GRILL at Harmony and Lemay in Fort Collins. Phone number is 970-229-0017. Contact there is Jim Bowman.

In downtown Denver, another watch site will be CAP CITY TAVERN, at 1247 Bannock Street. Yes, there is FREE parking there! Contacts there are Scott and Stacy Guiles.

The pay-pre-view Maine at Nebraska game will be available in Colorado Springs at:

Overtime Sports Bar & Grille: 2809 Dublin Blvd. (the southeast corner of North Union and Dublin Blvd.) Saturday, 5:00 pm.

OR 1570 on your radio AM dial (new station that they contracted with - power may be low).

I spoke with a customer service rep at DTV. I was told I got the game, but I had to get ESPN gameplan for the day. It was $19.95. The rep said that is how to get the game. I just want to confirm with other people if this is true or not. Kind of in a panic mode as we are having a husker party. I want to make sure this is correct.

Game on Direct TV 786

They tell me unless you live in Nebr or Maine you will be required to have Game Plan and pay the $29.95 for the game. Since I have doone both, they assure me I will see the game.

Direct TV does have a one day, at $19.95 purchase price for game plan and than you will have to pay the PPV fee of $29.95

Hope that is accurate and it helps

Game on Direct TV 786

They tell me unless you live in Nebr or Maine you will be required to have Game Plan and pay the $29.95 for the game. Since I have doone both, they assure me I will see the game.

Direct TV does have a one day, at $19.95 purchase price for game plan and than you will have to pay the PPV fee of $29.95

Hope that is accurate and it helps

I'm glad I have Dish then, 30 bucks straight up.

The Irish Rogue (where the NSNY alumni association normally meets) in Hell's Kitchen is currently considering the idea of pay per viewing the Maine game for approximately $300 (DirecTV cost for eat/drink establisments).

To view the game, New Yorkers, all one has to do is commit to a suggested donation of at least $10 a person to cover the special order.

Monies exceeding the PPV will be donated to a Hurricane Katrina relief fund of good repute (most likely American Red Cross). Right now, the pub/restaurant wants to know if at least 30 people in the area will show and help the cause.

If you are interested in watching the game for $10 and contributing to this timely and important American relief fund, please RVSP a seat at the Irish Rogue by emailing watchthehuskers@yahoo.com ASAP.

BE SURE to include the EXACT number of people that will be in your party. The Irish Rogue will not commit to the event unless there are at least 30 people on the reserved list.

You will be emailed Friday to be alerted whether or not this campaign is going to be a success. In the meantime, visit The Irish Rogue to see the pub.

Thanks for your time, and Go Big Red!

I thought you guys might like to know that the game was shown in NYC this week at the Rogue. As of late Friday they had over 48 people which exceeded there minimum of 30 to see the game.