Anyone Remeber the old Flyin "T" Formation?

Kids used to run it all the time. It was the "offense of the future." I haven't seen it used proper since I hitched the train from West Virginnie to Omaha and that was a few "moons ago". Now with quarterbacks spiking the ball and all that...what a bunch of whimps! I'd yell at 'em, but then I'd miss out on the play-by-play on my headset. I hope you don't mind this old fool reminesing, especially when I hardly know how to run this contraption called a "computer". Did some writin' back in the day though, which helps a spell. Nah, them kids today and those ridiculous looking space helmets they wear out on the field now, we'd of laughed 'em off the field back then.

I'll bet there'll be a few folks in West Stadium this year who recall the ol' Flyin' T--assuming, of course, that dementia hasn't totally robbed them of such priceless memories.

Is this how you reply to a statement here? I haven't tried it yet. Hope it works. At any rate, Mr. Frank NON Discussion, I don't care much for the cut of your jib. I've been a loyal fan who has frequented the West stadium earlier than you were wearing diapers! I'd say some negative things about you, but it would show bad sportsmanship and violate the board rules which I recall swearing to uphold when I hit the check mark to join. Does a man's word mean nothing these days?

ok... who moved the rock FD has been under?

What do you mean to suggest? Are you personally attacking me?

I will.

You're a troll.

Well at least I don't have an avatar that features some guy wearing a twee homo-helmet.

Thank you for proving my point.

ok... who moved the rock FD has been under?

What do you mean to suggest? Are you personally attacking me?

I will.

You're a troll.

Well at least I don't have an avatar that features some guy wearing a twee homo-helmet.

Thank you for proving my point.

What--I'm a troll because your avatar resembles a majestically-crowned seven-foot phallus?

Superman in a pith helmet--a comic-book geek calling ME a troll. That's rich.