Personally from what I have read, most seem to be trolls.  We shall see who the real fans are.

I dont know this for a fact, but rumor has it that another board purged its membership, and banned a bunch of unwanted members.

Huskerpedia didn't Ban there was a large Exit due to the fact some didn't agree with the Mods. And to answer your question. I've never been to Huskerpedia.

Is someone deleting posts or did I just dream up that stuff between Dave and princess?

Where did my posts go? Does this message board discriminate against females? If so, that sucks! :steam

My guess is Dave thought you were part of that invasion of trolls.

Definately doesn't discriminate though, Amy's been around for quite a while.

Is someone deleting posts or did I just dream up that stuff between Dave and princess?

Where did my posts go? Does this message board discriminate against females? If so, that sucks! :steam

My guess is Dave thought you were part of that invasion of trolls.

Definately doesn't discriminate though, Amy's been around for quite a while.

I don't know Dave and I don't know Amy (I just joined today). I had no idea there was an envasion of trolls - me thinks that's no way to welcome new posters. Maybe that's just me. Maybe I should have picked another day to join? :o

It's very simple. Discuss topics, civility is required, difference of opinions are tolerated (except for mine :lol: ), no trolling, name calling,etc. u know JHS stuff.

Welcome to everyone that is new to the board and Happy Posting. GBR GBR GBR

9/3/05 BABY

Isnt it 5 Husker centavos?? :)