Husker Power! and Restore the Order!

Hi everybody, first time poster, longtime daily reader here. I'm working on a school paper investigating the sayings "Husker Power" and "Restore the Order," and would appreciate any help with a few questions:

From what I've found so far (correct me if I'm wrong), "Husker Power" is what Boyd Epley named NU's weight-lifting program (the nation's first) in 1969. Does anyone know when "Husker Power" became a pre-game chant, though? Was it before they started doing the tunnel walk?

If a remember right, "Restore the Order" came with Callahan. Was it during his first year (2004)?

Any idea who came up with "Restore the Order"? (guessing SP?) Finally, while I'm at it, any idea who came up with "Nebraska Football A Winning Tradition," which we've worn on our jerseys since 1990?

Thanks in advance for any feedback. I really appreciate this board for its information, hospitality, and sense of humor. GO BIG RED!

Hi everybody, first time poster, longtime daily reader here. I'm working on a school paper investigating the sayings "Husker Power" and "Restore the Order," and would appreciate any help with a few questions:

From what I've found so far (correct me if I'm wrong), "Husker Power" is what Boyd Epley named NU's weight-lifting program (the nation's first) in 1969. Does anyone know when "Husker Power" became a pre-game chant, though? Was it before they started doing the tunnel walk?

If a remember right, "Restore the Order" came with Callahan. Was it during his first year (2004)?

Any idea who came up with "Restore the Order"? (guessing SP?) Finally, while I'm at it, any idea who came up with "Nebraska Football A Winning Tradition," which we've worn on our jerseys since 1990?

Thanks in advance for any feedback. I really appreciate this board for its information, hospitality, and sense of humor. GO BIG RED!

IIRC Restore the order was started before the colorado game in 2005. I think Callahan started it also

Husker Power was around in the 80's so I would have to say it came before the tunnel walk videos. I always assumed Husker Power was more about the Power running game (been awhile since it meant something)

I'm not the best at remembering things, but I think it was around '81 that fans first chanted "Husker" on one side of the stadium and "Power" on the other side. Cheerleaders held up signs to get it going. Also, I'm guessing anything Epley learned from that Neve guy came in the form of a pill or injection. :dumdum