Cory Ross

Here's to hoping he has a great season. What a terrific young man.

Can you tell I'm trying to create a positive thread? I'm tired of all of the negativity around here!!!!!! And, of course, I am perfect, and am never negative... :sarcasm

Cory would have been better in the old option offense... oh wait, so would have the whole program. Man I missed kickin the crap out of team the right way and not having to rely on passing 85% of the time.

Oh well, I'll always still be a Cornhusker fan.

old:

jucos fill immediate needs and outside of rb, neb has immediate needs. They should take 5 juco OL the next 2 yrs. bring back the pipeline

I just don't understand this bj. NU has never had a history of success with jucos. And you always seem to have to play catch up with the jucos. We should be taking 5-6 OL every year. If don't start getting that I will consider both Callahan and our recruiting a busted year.

By the way this is off topic but I used to know a black belt martial arts guy named bj. You are not from omaha are you? But youd also have to be pretty old as it was a while ago. Probably not I suppose.