This Past Weekend....

As some of you may know, I am the po-po. This past saturday night I worked a teen night detail at a local night club. As the turds...er I mean teens were standing in line I noticed a kid that I had seen before. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I remember seeing him somewhere. Mind you the kid was 6'1 and about 240 lbs. He was not hard to miss standing in line. I told my partner that I am going to see who this kid was because it was bugging the chit out of me. I walked over to the kid and I asked him if I could speak to him a minute. I made it clear to him and his friends that he wasn't in trouble and that I was curious about something. I explained to him that I had seen him somewhere before but I had no idea where. I asked him his name, and he replied in a very well mannered voice. "My name is Jeff Luc sir". In case some of you don't know, this kid was rated the number 1 LB in the country this past year. He ended up signing with FSU but at one time Nebraska was on his list. I asked him questions about how tough it was being tugged at by all the best schools in the country. He explained that even though it was very humbling, it also got somewhat old and stressful. I have to say that Mr Luc was one of the most well mannered 18 year old kids I had ever met. He was very respectful and looked you in the eye when speaking. I told him to have a good night and that I was looking foward to watching him play and beating the Gators every chance he got. I must also say...that kid is HUGE! Anyways....I thought I would share that all with you. Eventhough I dislike FSU, Mr Luc gained a fan in me.

Jeff Luc

• Fire 1