From Columbus, Ohio..WELCOME TO THE BIG TEN!!!

I'm really impressed with the overwhelming welcome by so many Big 10 fans. There seems to be a clear solidarity within the conference that is readily apparent--as is in the SEC. This didn't seem to be the case in 1995 when the SWC joined with the Big 8 and never really formed.

Looking forward to some epic battles!

Welcome to the Big 10! Really looking forward to the future with Nebraska as part of our family. This is a great day.

I guess it depends on who you ask. I am not sure that my loyalties will follow the huskers to the big ten. If the Big 12 would go get Notre Dame, my loyalties would stay with the big 12 instead of staying with Nebraska. This is a sad day for many Husker and Big 12 fans!

I can only imagine the showings you will get your first year in Nebraska from Big Ten fans. I hope they alot more tickets to opposing teams for this-- my fellow Buckeye in Atlanta and I are already planning on going to the first game tOSU has there. We want to see it!

(You have an airport right? Not trying to be mean. . .)

I can only imagine the showings you will get your first year in Nebraska from Big Ten fans. I hope they alot more tickets to opposing teams for this-- my fellow Buckeye in Atlanta and I are already planning on going to the first game tOSU has there. We want to see it!

Yes we have an airport. We are not Manhattan or Lawrence

big buckeyes fan here, can't wait to start playing you guys on the gridiron.

I feel the same way toward Ohio State as I do towards Mizzou..... no other teams that I would like to see lose every game. However, I am so angry over this move by the Huskers that I would laugh if Nebraska loses every game. I guess "Go Big Red" means "Run Big Red".... If you can't win the big 12, change conferences. No pride left what-so-ever in Lincoln.

I feel the same way toward Ohio State as I do towards Mizzou..... no other teams that I would like to see lose every game. However, I am so angry over this move by the Huskers that I would laugh if Nebraska loses every game. I guess "Go Big Red" means "Run Big Red".... If you can't win the big 12, change conferences. No pride left what-so-ever in Lincoln.

Post #2^^^^^ = Troll

big buckeyes fan here, can't wait to start playing you guys on the gridiron.

Troll.

The showings? PLEASE.... Nebraska has NEVER had a problem with the "showings". Where have you been? O....hio?

This isn't a move to get more people to come to games, it is simply the networks running college football. This is a sad day for college football, when one of the premier conferences dissolves because of money. I have always been die-hard big red, but am also a Big 12 fan. I am not sure how to feel about Nebraska making this move. I am not a big ten fan, nor will I ever be. Say what you want about KU, K-State, and ISU, but we are leaving these teams out in the cold without a conference. I guess if Nebraska can't win the Big Ten, we could always move to the ACC or Mountain West.

You don't have to hate on them anymore. Jesus. You are in a new conference. It is time to hate on, in this instance, Purdue, for example. Or Penn State.

:)

I can't wait to see your stadium and atmosphere. . . Other than Penn State, there is no place in the Big Ten for an away game that will match it in my expectations. . . (OSU guy)

The showings? PLEASE.... Nebraska has NEVER had a problem with the "showings". Where have you been? O....hio?

This isn't a move to get more people to come to games, it is simply the networks running college football. This is a sad day for college football, when one of the premier conferences dissolves because of money. I have always been die-hard big red, but am also a Big 12 fan. I am not sure how to feel about Nebraska making this move. I am not a big ten fan, nor will I ever be. Say what you want about KU, K-State, and ISU, but we are leaving these teams out in the cold without a conference. I guess if Nebraska can't win the Big Ten, we could always move to the ACC or Mountain West.

Hey jackass, clearly he merely meant that Big Ten fans show a huge interest in Nebraska joining the conference and will probably make a good showing in Nebraska. Even grammatically speaking, he didn't imply that Nebraska had a problem with fans showing up to games, just that Big Ten fans will now be going to Nebraska as well.

You are an idiot.

Manhattan, though a bit more acerbic, made the point I will. I only meant that we will be very excited to see your stadium and fans, which are both legendary, and that in the first year or three (as teams get their first chance to visit) we will be very excited to visit. I know you have had no problems in the past, I just meant that some welcome arms would be much appreciated so that we could see everything at your school.

In short: it was a compliment you absolutely moronic idiot.

Crap. I was trying to be nice. (I'm in Manhattan too, ha!)

I'm really impressed with the overwhelming welcome by so many Big 10 fans. There seems to be a clear solidarity within the conference that is readily apparent--as is in the SEC. This didn't seem to be the case in 1995 when the SWC joined with the Big 8 and never really formed.

Looking forward to some epic battles!

Don't kid yourself... Nebraska is and will continue to lose some fans over this move. It is a chicken-_ _ _ _ move, and that shows loyalty can be purchased. So we should just say goodbye to history? No more Oklahoma / Nebraska games, but I'm sure Nebraska / Illinois will be a show-stopper. What happens now to Nebraska if we cannot win the big 10? Do we go the WAC then? If Nebraska wants more money, they need to start winning more games. I have lost alot of respect for Nebraska and Tom Osborne over this. I know alot of Big Ten fans, and I can tell you right now that there isn't more solidarity in the big ten than in the big 12. You won't find a Michigan fan rooting for Iowa or Michigan State to win a non-conference game, not like you would see a Texas or Oklahoma fan rooting for Nebraska. I can guarantee you that! Is the big ten finally going to start having a championship game? The only reason, and I mean the ONLY reason that big ten fans are welcoming this move, is because they have always thought the big ten to be a much tougher conference than the big twelve, and they all think they are going to march into Lincoln and pound on Nebraska. I can tell you right now, that this move would not have been so welcomed back in Nebraska's glory days! Just think about it.