From Columbus, Ohio..WELCOME TO THE BIG TEN!!!

I'm really impressed with the overwhelming welcome by so many Big 10 fans. There seems to be a clear solidarity within the conference that is readily apparent--as is in the SEC. This didn't seem to be the case in 1995 when the SWC joined with the Big 8 and never really formed.

Looking forward to some epic battles!

Don't kid yourself... Nebraska is and will continue to lose some fans over this move. It is a chicken-_ _ _ _ move, and that shows loyalty can be purchased. So we should just say goodbye to history? No more Oklahoma / Nebraska games, but I'm sure Nebraska / Illinois will be a show-stopper. What happens now to Nebraska if we cannot win the big 10? Do we go the WAC then? If Nebraska wants more money, they need to start winning more games. I have lost alot of respect for Nebraska and Tom Osborne over this. I know alot of Big Ten fans, and I can tell you right now that there isn't more solidarity in the big ten than in the big 12. You won't find a Michigan fan rooting for Iowa or Michigan State to win a non-conference game, not like you would see a Texas or Oklahoma fan rooting for Nebraska. I can guarantee you that! Is the big ten finally going to start having a championship game? The only reason, and I mean the ONLY reason that big ten fans are welcoming this move, is because they have always thought the big ten to be a much tougher conference than the big twelve, and they all think they are going to march into Lincoln and pound on Nebraska. I can tell you right now, that this move would not have been so welcomed back in Nebraska's glory days! Just think about it.

I'm sure all the Huskers are threatened by the irrationality, inanity, and lies of a person who hasn't learned the phenomenon of something called paragraphs.

I'm really impressed with the overwhelming welcome by so many Big 10 fans. There seems to be a clear solidarity within the conference that is readily apparent--as is in the SEC. This didn't seem to be the case in 1995 when the SWC joined with the Big 8 and never really formed.

Don't kid yourself... Nebraska is and will continue to lose some fans over this move. It is a chicken-_ _ _ _ move, and that shows loyalty can be purchased. So we should just say goodbye to history? No more Oklahoma / Nebraska games, but I'm sure Nebraska / Illinois will be a show-stopper. What happens now to Nebraska if we cannot win the big 10? Do we go the WAC then? If Nebraska wants more money, they need to start winning more games. I have lost alot of respect for Nebraska and Tom Osborne over this. I know alot of Big Ten fans, and I can tell you right now that there isn't more solidarity in the big ten than in the big 12. You won't find a Michigan fan rooting for Iowa or Michigan State to win a non-conference game, not like you would see a Texas or Oklahoma fan rooting for Nebraska. I can guarantee you that! Is the big ten finally going to start having a championship game? The only reason, and I mean the ONLY reason that big ten fans are welcoming this move, is because they have always thought the big ten to be a much tougher conference than the big twelve, and they all think they are going to march into Lincoln and pound on Nebraska. I can tell you right now, that this move would not have been so welcomed back in Nebraska's glory days! Just think about it.

How old are you? How can you have such loyalty to the Big 12? The conference is 14 years old.

I can only imagine the showings you will get your first year in Nebraska from Big Ten fans. I hope they alot more tickets to opposing teams for this-- my fellow Buckeye in Atlanta and I are already planning on going to the first game tOSU has there. We want to see it!

(You have an airport right? Not trying to be mean. . .)

Yes we have an airport. We are not Manhattan or Lawrence

The showings? PLEASE.... Nebraska has NEVER had a problem with the "showings". Where have you been? O....hio?

This isn't a move to get more people to come to games, it is simply the networks running college football. This is a sad day for college football, when one of the premier conferences dissolves because of money. I have always been die-hard big red, but am also a Big 12 fan. I am not sure how to feel about Nebraska making this move. I am not a big ten fan, nor will I ever be. Say what you want about KU, K-State, and ISU, but we are leaving these teams out in the cold without a conference. I guess if Nebraska can't win the Big Ten, we could always move to the ACC or Mountain West.

Manhattan, though a bit more acerbic, made the point I will. I only meant that we will be very excited to see your stadium and fans, which are both legendary, and that in the first year or three (as teams get their first chance to visit) we will be very excited to visit. I know you have had no problems in the past, I just meant that some welcome arms would be much appreciated so that we could see everything at your school.

In short: it was a compliment you absolutely moronic idiot.

Crap. I was trying to be nice. (I'm in Manhattan too, ha!)

Oh, so you are angry because I don't like the big ten? or what is your problem? I think it is absolutely wonderful, that the big ten fans will now get to come to Lincoln... whatever! How would you feel if Ohio State left the big ten and joined the ACC? I don't think you would like it either, so kma. Those of us with loyalties to both Nebraska and the big twelve are in a bad position now. Since you are obviously the smartest MF in the world, you should realize that not everyone is happy about this move. Finally, if you want to meet me in Lincoln, to discuss this without talking, I will be happy to oblige.

How old are you? How can you have such loyalty to the Big 12? The conference is 14 years old.

He can't answer you right now. His mom just called him upstairs for dinner.

I can only imagine the showings you will get your first year in Nebraska from Big Ten fans. I hope they alot more tickets to opposing teams for this-- my fellow Buckeye in Atlanta and I are already planning on going to the first game tOSU has there. We want to see it!

(You have an airport right? Not trying to be mean. . .)

Yes we have an airport. We are not Manhattan or Lawrence

The showings? PLEASE.... Nebraska has NEVER had a problem with the "showings". Where have you been? O....hio?

This isn't a move to get more people to come to games, it is simply the networks running college football. This is a sad day for college football, when one of the premier conferences dissolves because of money. I have always been die-hard big red, but am also a Big 12 fan. I am not sure how to feel about Nebraska making this move. I am not a big ten fan, nor will I ever be. Say what you want about KU, K-State, and ISU, but we are leaving these teams out in the cold without a conference. I guess if Nebraska can't win the Big Ten, we could always move to the ACC or Mountain West.

Manhattan, though a bit more acerbic, made the point I will. I only meant that we will be very excited to see your stadium and fans, which are both legendary, and that in the first year or three (as teams get their first chance to visit) we will be very excited to visit. I know you have had no problems in the past, I just meant that some welcome arms would be much appreciated so that we could see everything at your school.

Oh, so you are angry because I don't like the big ten? or what is your problem? I think it is absolutely wonderful, that the big ten fans will now get to come to Lincoln... whatever! How would you feel if Ohio State left the big ten and joined the ACC? I don't think you would like it either, so kma. Those of us with loyalties to both Nebraska and the big twelve are in a bad position now. Since you are obviously the smartest MF in the world, you should realize that not everyone is happy about this move. Finally, if you want to meet me in Lincoln, to discuss this without talking, I will be happy to oblige.

http://www.angermanagementgroups.com/

I'm also from Columbus and a die hard Buckeye and I would like to welcome you to the Big 10! I believe it's a good fit and believe you will strengthen the pedigree of the conference. I think it's also fitting that your football coach is a born and raised Ohioan and former Buckeye! :) You'll fit in well.

Looking forward to our first meeting.

We will treat you guys like family don't you worry :) and if it makes Ohio State fans feel better we totally embarrassed the gators 62-24 in 1996 Fiesta. And you guys looked great against Thuggy Duck U

Yes! We are honored and excited to have you in the conference. I hope the first game against you for Ohio State is an away game, if not I may have to watch some other team at your stadium, because we are pretty dead set on visiting ASAP. You have the national focus of a Michigan with the fanbase of an Ohio State (in my appreciation, anyway), and I am excited to see fans who REALLY care about their school and team. I have also heard, unendingly, about the good nature of your fans.

Sorry, btw, for bashing in your trolls. I know it's your job.

I can't wait to see the schedule. If you are in for 2011 for real this is going to be epic. I hope any other additions, if there are any, start a year later.

And to your trolls: as you can see you are in the Big Ten now. A conference consisting of members that can not only form words but sling them into sentences, a conference befitting Nebraska's high academic and research esteem. You'll have a harder time now kids. Go away.

Also an Ohio State Alum here and would just like to say: Welcome to the Big Ten! I haven't met a Big Ten fan who isn't doing backflips over this. Nebraska brings even more tradition and excitement to the conference. It'll be great to see Bo back in the 'shoe.

I can't wait for epic games and tailgating out west!!

Hey jackass, clearly he merely meant that Big Ten fans show a huge interest in Nebraska joining the conference and will probably make a good showing in Nebraska. Even grammatically speaking, he didn't imply that Nebraska had a problem with fans showing up to games, just that Big Ten fans will now be going to Nebraska as well.

You are an idiot.

Your warning level has been increased. Please read the board rules. No name calling and or personal attacks.

Your warning level has been increased. Please read the board rules. No name calling and or personal attacks.