Why Husker BigGuy thinks we suck

Actually, your board is going to suck just like the others do.

Here's the reason:

You act the EXACT same way the other mods do. Vulgar language: sure, bleep it, that's no problem, and no big deal.

But you are all about banning certain kind sof content that you just don't like. It doesn't have to do with vulgarity, bad taste, or anything else.

I can already see your forums suck.

There's NOTHING you are gonna do to make it better except attract the less literate.

G'nite gracey.

But you are all about banning certain kind sof content that you just don't like. It doesn't have to do with vulgarity, bad taste, or anything else.

Actually, you have it twisted.

We are all about banning trolls that do nothing more than come here to start BS threads and register BS names for the sole purpose of snickering like school girls when they go back to whatever hole they crawled out of. That's what the last three days have been filled with.

You can post whatever you want here, as long as it adheres to the rules. I see nothing in the rules about posting or not posting specific non-vulgar content. Believe it or not, trolling is against the rules.

If you can't contribute to a given topic more than, say, "This topic is stupid", I suggest you don't post at all. It's great that you love to look down on everyone to feed your ego or pride or both, but take it somewhere else if that's all you have.