Welcome to the Big10 from Michigan

MGoBlue

As a NU alum living in Illinois, can't wait to visit the Big House when the Huskers come to play. Attended only one game in Ann Arbor many, many years ago. Michigan beat Navy (what a shock!) but the fans were great.

PS - Michigan is my favorite state to visit on vacation. Always found the people friendly.

lots has changed. Michigan Stadium just went through a 212 million dollar rennovation

Sorry, I'm used to not being allotted enough tickets from certain teams that shall remain nameless, but their initials are osu... ;)

But seriously, the 97' national championship was ours. The flaming can proceed. ;)

I've only ever been to one OSU game. When UCLA came to town back in the late 90s. I wasn't flaming. I was hoping that you caught the jist of my humor.

Lol I did, I was just playing with you. The flaming coment was for my coment about the 97' game that was not. It's all in good fun.

Well then, let's have some fun, shall we?

1. During 93-97 Husker football lost only 3 games.

2. During the sames time frame played for 4 National Championships and won 3 (one shared of course).

3. In 97, the year in question, we played a MUCH stronger opponent in Tenn. than you did in Wash. St. We freaking clobbered them and you barely won and in contreversial fashion.

4. Sure you won the Big Ten that year, but overall the Big 10 had a horrible Bowl record that year. They weren't the strongest conference that year.

5. Ok, WE GOT THE SEARS TROPHY!!! You can have that wooden piece of crap AP one.

6. Considering Nebraska's crazy dominance during that time frame a VERY strong argument can be made that the only reason you got to share the title is because you couldn't play us.

:thumbs

The only reason our schedule was easier was because we had two Big12 teams on it ;)

Ok, that was funny!!! :laughpound So excited about all of this, I live in Mi. and now I can actually see the Huskers in person when they visit here.

Don't forget we trashed peyton manning and y'all could barelu up hold against the major draft bust ryan leaf. Remember now, manning was drafted for his already developed talent and leaf was for his so called potential and not because of his at the time level of play.

Also our d was ridiculous that year and we were playing for osborne as it was his last game, I don't thinl anyone coulda derailed that teams motivation on that day.

I haven't seen so many fans from 2 opposing teams come to our board to mix it up since Killer Cacti and some lamecocks before the Citrus Bowl

It's just a transitory fact. Polar opposites at all times and places. :D

Damn! I had just started celebrating the likelihood of KU and MU fans not arguing on the board anymore.

Trust me, it's a good show. The tOSU-UM rivalry is something that is worth it. Besides, it's not really a matter of arguing as much as pissing on each other's graves.

As a NU alum living in Illinois, can't wait to visit the Big House when the Huskers come to play. Attended only one game in Ann Arbor many, many years ago. Michigan beat Navy (what a shock!) but the fans were great.

How were your ears able to overcome the shrill sounds on the "key" plays of the game?! :P