Ford Field wants to host potential championship game

The Big Ten title game will be indoors most likely and if it is outdoors it will be a noon start or earlier. Before Minnesota built their new stadium it was the only place in November that they would scheduled night games.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/12592/november-night-games-not-impossible-in-bt

Welcome to the Big Ten Nebraska is a great addition and us Gopher fans look forward to padding our lead in the Head to Head series.

Wait...isn't kevin cosgrove your d-coordinator? And you think you will pad your lead in the head to head series? Not trying to be a jerk but yeah.............. :LOLtartar

Not trying be a jerk either but do you want me to lie? Should I say look forward to losing to Nebraska when they play for you guys can take over the lead in the head to head series?

Really Cosgrove was not as bad as I thought he would be, but if the team struggles this season like all the mags predict, the whole coaching staff will look different when Nebraska is playing here.

The Big Ten title game will be indoors most likely and if it is outdoors it will be a noon start or earlier. Before Minnesota built their new stadium it was the only place in November that they would scheduled night games.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/12592/november-night-games-not-impossible-in-bt

Welcome to the Big Ten Nebraska is a great addition and us Gopher fans look forward to padding our lead in the Head to Head series.

Wait...isn't kevin cosgrove your d-coordinator? And you think you will pad your lead in the head to head series? Not trying to be a jerk but yeah.............. :LOLtartar

Not trying be a jerk either but do you want me to lie? Should I say look forward to losing to Nebraska when they play for you guys can take over the lead in the head to head series?

Really Cosgrove was not as bad as I thought he would be :blink: , but if the team struggles this season like all the mags predict, the whole coaching staff will look different when Nebraska is playing here.

Well, he did volunteer to help coach his son's HS team in Madison during his "sabattical". Maybe he learned something.