big 10 network

Alright, So I live in Alton, IL which is about 25 minutes outside of St. Louis. Now lets say Nebraska plays the same time Illinois does which game would I see? Im assuming the Illinois one or would the Huskers be on another channel.

Depends, if the huskers are picked up by ABC/ESPN/Fox you'll see them there..

If not, they'll be on the Big Ten Network's main channel..

If not there then they'll be on a big ten network run off channel.

Any channel the huskers aren't on the Illinois game will be on one of.

Alright, So I live in Alton, IL which is about 25 minutes outside of St. Louis. Now lets say Nebraska plays the same time Illinois does which game would I see? Im assuming the Illinois one or would the Huskers be on another channel.

Most cable and satellite providers open up overflow channels for the Big Ten Network so all the games can be aired at once.

For example, I live in Philly and have Comcast. Big Ten Network is on channel 855 here. Last year when Penn State and Wisconsin were playing in different games on BTN, Penn State was on 855. Wisconsin was on 852.

You should call your cable provider to make sure they'll be opening up those overflow channels for you. I'm not sure all of them do.

As always, ESPN/ABC get first choice for all Big Ten games. If you're out-of-market for the 2:30 regional ABC game, it's mirrored on ESPN/ESPN2.

Good that means I wont miss my Huskers! I hated living here last year when I only got to see 4 Husker games and the Championship game considering there are no Husker places in St. Louis to go to. And I didn't even have the choice to do the PPV thing. Well at least I can see more games this year.