Blackshirts

Close sources, yes i have them, can't name names cause that would start some trouble and i cant be doin that...Tierre starts over cortney on right as of now and bowman on left, or visa versa and the rest everyone knows. front four returning and the backers are still un-announced still at this time. I really hope that they only give out blackshirts to those that play hard and earn 'em like pelini did. Thats how they originated, they were earned. I don't thikn that they should be given to the starters until they earn it...granted starting means earning something, but make up a point system and make the blackshirt s even harder to recieve. These guys are supposed to be the elite of the team, an eagle globe anchor is not just given to a marine recruit, he must earn it, make these boys EARN IT. GBR!!! :horns2:horns2:horns2

i agree with skers, this should be a new tradition of excellence, the kind we have not seen before, you should have to bleed from the fingernails to get a shirt.......

it will give newfound meaning to be have one.........let's see if Coz can elevate this to something very special........ :yeah

hunter :thumbs