Prince Amukamara is # 46 best player

'Top' doesn’t necessarily mean the most pro potential or even the most talent. It’s what the player has accomplished and how we think the player will do this season. But production does trump potential.

but if you ask me this guy produced very well last year...as in he already produced like a nations corner...now he is back again for more

I noticed that rivals got something right. Robert Griffin III is 85, just ahead of Blaine Gabbert at 93. :espnsucks:

These lists are always so subjective there's really not much point in arguing them. Seriously, how much stock should be put into a list that has Matt Barkley with his 15 TDs to 14 INTs nearly 25 spots ahead of Blaine Gabbert, who went 23/7? Based on their own criteria this countdown is already a joke.

These lists are always so subjective there's really not much point in arguing them. Seriously, how much stock should be put into a list that has Matt Barkley with his 15 TDs to 14 INTs nearly 25 spots ahead of Blaine Gabbert, who went 23/7? Based on their own criteria this countdown is already a joke.

Beat me to it. Did you also notice that they had Matt Barkley one ahead of Marvin Austin?! When I saw that it the list lost its luster to me.

Beat me to it. Did you also notice that they had Matt Barkley one ahead of Marvin Austin?! When I saw that it the list lost its luster to me.

I was surprised that they already had 4 Tar Heels on their list, and none of them where Charles Brown or Quan Sturdivant. How many UNC players are going to be on this list? I know that D is talented and all, but they aren't THAT damn talented!

I was surprised that they already had 4 Tar Heels on their list, and none of them where Charles Brown or Quan Sturdivant. How many UNC players are going to be on this list? I know that D is talented and all, but they aren't THAT damn talented!

There will probably be 6 when its done. And North Carolina's D could have like 5 all-americans this year...that defense is THAT talented. How they got so stacked is beyond me chuckleshuffle

There will probably be 6 when its done. And North Carolina's D could have like 5 all-americans this year...that defense is THAT talented. How they got so stacked is beyond me chuckleshuffle

my friend has told me that a guy named John Blake has had a lot to do with it...you may remember him from nebraska.

John Blake

In addition to his abilities as a defensive line coach, Blake is considered by many observers as the nation's top recruiter. In each of the past three years, at least one recruiting publication has named Blake the nation's best recruiter. Most recently, three Sporting News recruiting analysts named him the best in 2009. He also earned the same distinction from CSTV's Tom Lemming in 2008 and the Wall Street Journal and American Football Quarterly in 2007.

:ahhhhhhhh