Washington Game? "Nebraska Section"

This is a good question. I spent a bit of time trying to track down exactly where the Nebraska section is, and I can't find anything specific. I looked at every stadium diagram I could find and still came up empty. My best guess was that they are east end zone seats.

Being that I'm bored on a Friday afternoon I decided to call the Husky ticket office to see if I could find out for sure. Unfortunately the nice young lady who answered wasn't all that helpful. The only info I really got from her was that NU's allotment where mostly in sections 4, 6, and 8, but there are several tickets listed in those areas. My second question to her was what the east end zone tickets would be listed as, and she said "east general admission". Given that none of the ticket resale sites listed an east general admission ticket, maybe that is the case, because why else would they be listed without seat and row numbers?

The truth is I'm still not sure, but hopefully my research helped a little. Maybe a PM to one of our new Husky friends might shed some light on this? :dunno