Thoughts on this season

I realize with football camp starting, most will be over on football but I couldn't resist. I find myself wondering about this season.

Hearing Diaz is bigger was good to hear - a white boy that's 6'11'' 217lbs doesn't do you much good.

Hearing that Toney and Christopher are recovered is great to hear - although I suspect Christopher will be injured again, but I hope I'm wrong... those should be two scoring threats that were so badly missing last year.

I'm looking for big things out of Jeter and especially Richardson this year, as well as more production offensively AND defensively from CS and Diaz.

I'm not sure what to make of McCray's comments about chemistry and practices. I was glad to hear they are making chemistry a point of emphasis, but him saying they're trying to get to know each other better makes me wonder why it's taken so long. There were new faces last year, but why'd it take a year to start hanging out? At least they're figuring it out now.

Also curious about Doc's practice strategies. McCray said their practice wasn't too hard and guys were having fun. At first I thought this was good, maybe Doc realized he was wearing guys down, and now they'll play with a renewed love for the game. But as I think about it more, I'm afraid it could also be a last ditch effort for Doc trying to figure out how to win.

Interested to hear others' points-of-view