Need Sig

Hey guys, if anyone can make me a signature that would be great! Im thinking I want one of Bo Pelini looking pissed off/yelling and it says passion, intimidation and perfection somewhere in it. The name Po Belini in it also. Thanks in advance and sorry if the description is poor.

Here you go.

WH56V.jpg

Hey guys, if anyone can make me a signature that would be great! Im thinking I want one of Bo Pelini looking pissed off/yelling and it says passion, intimidation and perfection somewhere in it. The name Po Belini in it also. Thanks in advance and sorry if the description is poor.

Here you go.

WH56V.jpg

Now what is the easiest way to get this in my signature? When I put the URL in, the picture just comes up with an x and says posted image

Here you go.

WH56V.jpg

Now what is the easiest way to get this in my signature? When I put the URL in, the picture just comes up with an x and says posted image

Keep the url in there, just put an [ img] before it and an [/ img] after it, and take out the space before the img and the /.

Better, yet, quote the original message with the sig in it, copy the part that has the image in it, and then paste it into your signature area.