Roxy's Soap Opre Update...Yes Again!

Ok...the people by our house that I talked about once, where she put her boyfriends clothes outside in a container after fighting the night before and through her cell phone out..well apparently she took him back. I was sitting outside yesterday later in the afternoon and I heard alot of fighting going on over there again and thought somoneone was going to blow someones head off! I saw a different neighbor of mine was outside...so I went and told him that there was a big fight going on over there and that my hon wasn't home yet from work and was nervous. He told me they are always fighting over there and that he would keep an eye out on our house. I had no idea they were together again.

We went and talked to our neighbor later who was keeping an eye out and he told us that he saw cops all over the place awhile ago..but..that the guy who was causing the fight again..had taken off before the cops could get there.

Man I wish they would just move and get out of here! Am so sick of it. With the housing situation the way it is...you never know who you are going to get as neighbors.

Good news though..my hon's team won their softball game last night:)

Another himmm though...we were on our way home last night and a car by us...yes..it was a woman driver...was smoking a cigarette, talking on her cell phone and trying to drive at the same time..that drives me crazy! I wish a cop would of been there to see it and nail her you know what!

My sister who does talk to me..finally joined facebook:)whohoo:) so that made my morning start off right:)