SI Big 12 Preview

I agree with that. I see us as having 2 or 3 conference losses (along with beating Washington). I know, I know...no faith. But we'll see. The defense probably will not be as good as last year. It's unknown if the offense will be much better, but we have hope. How it all comes together...we'll have to see.

I agree with that. I see us as having 2 or 3 conference losses (along with beating Washington). I know, I know...no faith. But we'll see. The defense probably will not be as good as last year. It's unknown if the offense will be much better, but we have hope. How it all comes together...we'll have to see.

Very realistic way of looking at it, let's just hope people step up to answer our questions marks.

The way the injuries are going, it may not be as rosy as only '2 losses'. Say what you want about the 4 potential players that are done for the year, but depth is very important. We shall see.

We havent really lost anyone important

mike smith(Big deal we have alot of other good lineman)

Sean fisher.. Big deal we have lavante david,eric martin and compton

anothony blue (not even a starter our secondary is crazy deep)

I could be wrong but I believe the other guy we lost was a senior tight end(not a big deal we have mcneil and cotton)

and yes I do realise that mcneil will be lining up as a reciever but we have pretty descent depth at TE.